Contrary to other water damage restoration companies, we supply water damage recovery in South Portland, ME and surrounding areas using the PuroClean QuickDry System™. It is a method we generated that helps us dry properties in the shortest possible time. It also significantly lowers the costs of water damage repair compared to using traditional drying systems.
We’re always available. Floods frequently lead to water damage to houses, which might appear on the surface as a slight loss. However, it could quickly escalate into needless, extensive damage to the home and health. Consequently, timing is important to reduce further harm. PuroClean’s licensed and certified technicians work compassionately, professionally, and quickly to contain the water.
Trust PuroClean of Portland, ME to Your Water Damage Remediation
To be able to restore up to your water damaged land as you can, we use our PuroClean QuickDry System™ — which can be applied to psychrometric science. This proven process correctly handles dehumidification and temperature to effectively facilitate the drying process.
The Water Removal Process: The PuroClean South Portland has accredited water removal technicians that will ensure the water damage which is both viewed and hidden is restored while being respectful of your property and belongings.
Mold & Odor Removal: Mold harm is an issue that bleach can’t fix. Our certified techs will sanitize the mold-infected structure, and through the use of our HEPA Air Filters and HEPA vacuums, we’ll eliminate contaminants that are at risk of getting airborne. In this manner, your property will probably be in its cleanest and safest state.
The odors caused by mold harm in Portland, ME can stay in a place and be hard to remove. Thanks to our state-of-the-science equipment, we can return your home or business to a pre-loss condition.
Ongoing Communication: PuroClean will work closely with you and your insurance carrier throughout the Portland, ME water damage repair process, to ensure you both know what is happening, what to expect, and what you could do. In PuroClean of Portland, ME, we’re always transparent to ensure all parties involved are fully educated and making confident decisions.
You may count on PuroClean of Portland, ME to respond to a Portland, ME water damage report with urgency and urgency, 24/7, and also to professionally restore your house or property. We respect the trauma you and your loved ones are going through, and we’ll assist you with compassion, and as few disruptions to your daily life as possible.
We keep you and your insurance broker informed about our progress throughout the entire process. Puroclean’s IICRC certified technicians will utilize state-of-the-science cleaning equipment to correctly gauge the extent of the harm and will restore regions with both hidden and visible water damage. Protect your home from water and flood, check our services to find out more.
PuroClean Emergency Flood and Related Water Damage Repair Services in Portland, ME
Our Water Removal Procedure:
- The first thing that our technicians will do is remove damaged materials that will either be restored or discarded.
- Next, specialized equipment such as dehumidifiers and industrial fans are normally used during the drying procedure. When the damaged possessions and structure are removed, we begin drying and disinfecting the water damaged regions.
- Our technicians will subsequently manage mold damage in the restoration procedure. Mold-infected surfaces will be disinfected and revived as quickly as possible so dispersing is stopped.
Emergency Extraction of Water in Portland, ME
We start by strategically using specially designed water removal equipment to quickly eliminate standing water.
- The first step calls for immediate water removal utilizing our innovative pumping machines. When the water is eliminated, all damaged items and materials will be removed and stored or lost.
- The equipment is removed upon completion along the PuroClean technicians will discard the water in the following location.
Dehumidification & Drying
The next step is to recognize, isolate, and prep all locations that need drying and dehumidification.
- Removal of possessions and upholstery will be necessary to make certain that the process can be completed completely.
- When ready, the PuroClean professional will place industrial fans around the affected premises. Keep in mind that these machines are quite noisy. The fans will be focusing on areas of the home or business that contain moisture to displace any trapped water.
- The water has been extracted into the air by these powerful fans — Our technicians dispose of the water at a separate site.
- Just after monitoring humidity levels, and confirming that the amounts have returned to normal, your things and land will be returned to their initial location.
Water damaged carpet is repaired by Puroclean and introduced back to the initial state throughout the carpet restoration process.
- Finding the origin of the water damage is the first step, and determining if your carpeting is salvageable or not.
- Staying water is removed from the carpeting via water extraction. This will happen if the carpeting is salvageable.
- To prevent mold growth, the next step is to use commercial air-moving fans to eliminate leftover moisture.
- Our techs will keep you and your insurer updated throughout this drying procedure.
- All possessions will be returned to their original location and Puroclean of Portland, ME will remove all of the equipment when the carpet is completely dry.
Water damaged carpet often form mold, and also this mold often generates odors that spread throughout the affected area and your home or office. Our technicians can correctly eliminate the odors with our proven procedure for cleaning, deodorizing, and spot removal when needed.
- The procedure starts with a comprehensive review and vacuuming of the area by a PuroClean tech.
- Then, all of the furniture will be removed to restore your carpet.
- Should the need arise, a place and pet odor therapy is going to be completed.
- Available cloth or fiber protection can be obtained, that will protect and prolong the value of your carpet.
We at PuroClean of [metro area] will often your Portland, ME mold damage and be sure that your residence or business is totally restored by following a rigid process as follows. Please note that getting a professional onsite quickly to tackle water damage is essential to preventing mold growth.
- After carefully scrutinizing your property for any signs of mold, our technicians carefully and thoroughly execute a full mold removal on your house and belongings.
- After all the mold is removed, we deodorize the property. Our deodorization process includes cleaning and sanitizing the structure, fixtures, and content.